Contest Period: 5 – 31 July 2021
Winner Announcement: Week of 9 August 2021
From 5- 31 July 2021, AIA Vitality members who earn 200 physical activity points from their steps or workouts shall stand a chance to win prizes (“Prizes”) in a lucky draw by submitting the online Contest form.
Terms and Conditions
- This “100 Each Day Giveaway” (“Contest”) is open to all AIA Vitality members residing in Malaysia, excluding employees of AIA Malaysia (AIA Malaysia collectively refers to AIA Bhd., AIA PUBLIC Takaful Bhd., AIA General Berhad, AIA Pension and Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and AIA Health Services Sdn. Bhd.) (“AIA”). No purchase of AIA product(s) is necessary to participate in this Contest.
- The Contest Period is from 5 – 31 July 2021 ("Contest Period"). Submissions made after 31 July 2021, 11.59 pm (“cut-off time”) will be disqualified.
- To participate in the Contest, members must complete the following:-
- Record at least 200 physical activity points in the My AIA app in total within the Contest Period. Points must be reflected in the My AIA app Points Statement before the Contest cut-off time.
- Submit AIA Vitality membership number, full name as per NRIC/Passport, e-mail address and contact number on the Contest online form here to be included in the lucky draw.
The AIA Vitality membership number is stated on the AIA Vitality e-card or AIA Vitality dashboard on the My AIA app.
- Shortlisting of entries
- All entries from the online contest form are first verified to ensure all form fields are filled out and that there are no duplicates.
- Entries that are incomplete and/or that do not meet the Contest Terms & Conditions mentioned above will be forfeited.
- All entries are sorted randomly and the total number of entries are divided by 160, rounded down to the nearest whole number to get 160 shortlisted entries (i.e. 1,600 entries divided by 160 equals to 10, resulting in every 10th entry to be shortlisted: 10th, 20th, 30th, … , 1,580th, 1,590th, 1,600th).
- The first 160 members whom are shortlisted shall be confirmed as Winners (“confirmed Winner”) only if they meet all the Contest Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that any of the first 160 shortlisted members fail to meet the Contest Terms & Conditions, the member of the next shortlisted entry shall be confirmed as a Winner. The same process will continue until there are 160 confirmed Winners.
- If for any reason AIA believes that any member has breached any of these terms and conditions or does not fulfill the Contest requirements, AIA may refuse to award the Prize.
- The confirmed Winners will be announced on the AIA Vitality Member Exclusive webpage and this Terms & Conditions page by 31 August 2021. Winners will also be notified through the same e-mail address used to participate in the Contest and/or My AIA app notification on the week of 9 August 2021.
- If any confirmed Winner fails to respond to the notification e-mail for delivery of their Prize within seven (7) working days upon being notified, another Winner will be selected as a confirmed Winner.
- Each confirmed Winner is only entitled to win one (1) Prize.
- AIA shall not be held responsible for any losses (including loss of opportunity and any other losses flowing therefrom) and/or damages suffered in the event the Winner/confirmed Winner cannot be contacted during the Winner Announcement Week.
- 5 confirmed Winners shall win one (1) Fitbit Sense worth RM1,498 each.
- 10 confirmed Winners shall win one (1) Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 Aluminium (40mm) in Rose Gold/Purple worth RM1,299 each.
- 50 confirmed Winners shall win one Decathlon e-voucher worth RM50 each.
- 100 confirmed Winners shall win one Decathlon e-voucher worth RM20 each.
- All Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot and will not be varied.
- By participating in this Contest, members are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated here and will abide by all decisions made by AIA.
- The members shall assume full liability in the event of any injury, damage or claim resulting from their participation in the Contest and/or use and/or redemption of their Prize and/or infringement of any third party intellectual property rights.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs, related expenses and/or any other costs and fees incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the Prize is the sole responsibility of the members.
- AIA has the absolute discretion to change, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions and/or to terminate, suspend or cancel this Contest at any time with or without prior notice.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the termination, suspension or cancellation of the Contest shall not entitle the participants or the Winners to claim for compensation against AIA for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the participants or the Winners as a direct or indirect result of the act of termination, suspension or cancellation.
- AIA’s decisions on any matter concerning these terms and conditions are final. Any disputes in relation to AIA’s decision will not be entertained.