Contest Period: 1 – 31 October 2021
Winner Announcement: Week of 8 November 2021
From 1 – 31 October 2021, AIA Vitality members who get a food score of 4 or 5 at least once using the Food Tracker will stand a chance to receive a reward - every 5th random member will get a RM20 Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN.
Terms and Conditions
1) This “Good Food, Good Mood” Campaign (“Contest”) is open to all AIA Vitality members residing in Malaysia, excluding employees of AIA Malaysia (AIA Malaysia collectively refers to AIA Bhd., AIA PUBLIC Takaful Bhd., AIA General Berhad, AIA Pension and Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and AIA Health Services Sdn. Bhd.) (“AIA”). No purchase of AIA product(s) is necessary to participate in this Contest.
2) The Contest Period is from 1- 31 October 2021 ("Contest Period"). Submissions made after 31 October 2021, 11.59 pm (“cut-off time”) will be disqualified.
3) To participate in the Contest, members must complete the following:-
a) Submit AIA Vitality membership number, full name as per NRIC/Passport, e-mail address, contact number and prize selection on the Contest online form here to be entered into the voucher giveaway.
b) Upload at least 1 food photo that returns a food score of 4 or 5 on the Food Tracker within 1 – 31 October 2021.
4) Shortlisting of entries
- All entries from the online contest form are first verified to ensure all form fields are filled out and that there are no duplicates.
- Entries that are incomplete and/or that do not meet the Contest Terms & Conditions mentioned above will be forfeited.
- All entries are sorted randomly and every 5th row will be shortlisted as a winner to receive a voucher each (“confirmed Winner”)
- In the event that any of the shortlisted members fail to meet the Contest Terms & Conditions, the member of the next shortlisted entry shall be confirmed as a Winner.
- If for any reason AIA believes that any member has breached any of these terms and conditions or does not fulfill the Contest requirements, AIA may refuse to award the Prize.