Contest Period: 4 December 2017 – 17 December 2017
Winners Announcement: Week of 26 December 2017
Terms and Conditions
1) This “Reebok Fitness Wardrobe Makeover” (“Contest”) is open to all AIA Vitality members residing in Malaysia, excluding employees of AIA Malaysia (AIA Malaysia collectively refers to AIA Bhd., AIA PUBLIC Takaful Bhd., AIA Pension and Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and AIA Health Services Sdn. Bhd.) (“AIA”). No purchase of AIA product(s) is necessary to be eligible for participation in this Contest.
2) The Contest Period is from 4th December 2017 to 17th December 2017 ("Contest Period"). Any submission(s) made after 17th December 2017, 11.59 pm will be disqualified.
3) To participate in the Contest, members must complete the following steps:-
Earn a minimum of 50 AIA Vitality Points from physical activities during the Contest Period
Here are the many ways you can earn AIA Vitality Points from physical activities:-
- Use a fitness tracking device / app to track your physical activities and achieve either one of these measurements:
- Minimum 7,500 steps in a day
- Average 60% age-related heart rate from a 30-minute workout
- 150 calories burned (at a rate of no fewer than 300 calories/hr) from a 30-minute workout
- Average speed of 4km/hr from a 30-minute workout
- Participate in an organized fitness event (minimum distance of 5km)
- Go for a workout session at Fitness First (only applicable for AIA Vitality members who have signed up for the AIA Vitality Fitness First member benefit)
Complete your AIA Vitality Health Review to find out your AIA Vitality Age during the Contest Period
If you have already earned points for completing this assessment this membership year, before the Contest Period, then you are required to complete it again during the Contest period to participate in the Contest but you will not earn additional points.
Email the following details to my.AIAVitality@aia.com with the subject: “My Fitness Wardrobe Makeover” by 17th December 2017:
- Your AIA Vitality membership number
- A screen capture of your Points Statement as proof of a minimum of 50 points earned and AIA Vitality Health Review completed during the Contest Period
- Why you deserve a fitness wardrobe makeover in not more than 150 words
Your AIA Vitality membership number can be found on the front of your AIA Vitality membership card. If you do not have your physical card, you can also view your e-card via the AIA Vitality Malaysia mobile app (under Settings).
Click here to download our Android app or here to download our iPhone app.
- The 10 most compelling reasons on why one deserves a fitness wardrobe makeover will win a Reebok cash voucher worth RM100 each.
- Winners are still entitled to enjoy the 25% member discount for all Reebok products at Reebok concept stores, Royal Sporting House, Studio R and Stadium outlets nationwide, and can use the voucher to offset the balance of the total purchase amount.
- All Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot and will not be varied.
- The Prizes won are not redeemable for cash.
5) Judging Criteria
- Entries that are incomplete and/or contains copies/photos of the Points Statement that do not meet the requirements as mentioned above will be forfeited.
- All Entries will be judged based on the most interesting reason on why one deserves a fitness wardrobe makeover.
- If for any reason AIA believes that the member has not complied with these terms or fulfilled the Contest requirements, AIA may in its sole and absolute discretion, refuse to award the Prize.
- The Winners will be announced during the week of 26th December 2017 and notified through the same e-mail address used to participate in the Contest.
- If any Winner fails to reply to the notification e-mail for delivery of their Prizes within 7 working days upon being notified, another Winner will be selected.
- Each Winner is only entitled to win one (1) Prize.
- AIA shall not be held responsible for any losses (including loss of opportunity and any other losses flowing therefrom) and damages suffered in the event the Winner cannot be contacted.
- By participating in this Contest, the selected members are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated here and will abide by all decisions made by AIA.
- The selected members shall assume full liability in the event of any injury, damage or claim resulting from their participation in the Contest and/or use and/or redemption of their Prize and/or infringement of any third party intellectual property rights.
- AIA has the absolute discretion to change, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions and/or to terminate, suspend or cancel this Contest at any time with or without prior notice.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the termination, suspension or cancellation of the Contest shall not entitle the participants or the winners to claim for compensation against AIA for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the participants or the winners as a direct or indirect result of the act of termination, suspension or cancellation.
- AIA’s decisions on any matter concerning these terms and conditions are final. Any disputes in relation to AIA’s decision will not be entertained.