Campaign Period: 15 November 2017 – 30 November 2017
Winner Announcement: Week of 11 December 2017
From 15 November 2017 to 30 November 2017, selected AIA Vitality members who receives a SMS via his/her registered mobile number (“SMS Invitation”) and/or an electronic direct mailer via his/her registered e-mail address (“E-Mail Invitation”) shall be entitled for a chance to win either one (1) Fitbit Blaze or one (1) Fitbit Alta HR (“Prize”) if he/she earns a minimum of 100 AIA Vitality Points from physical activities in one (1) day and submits an interesting tip on how to stay active even when he/she is busy in not more than 150 words (“Entry”) during the Contest period.
Terms and Conditions
1) This “Fitbit For a Fit Me” (“Contest”) is open to only selected AIA Vitality members of AIA Malaysia (AIA Malaysia collectively refers to AIA Bhd., AIA PUBLIC Takaful Bhd., AIA Pension and Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and AIA Health Services Sdn. Bhd.) (“AIA”) who received the SMS Invitation and/or E-Mail Invitation from AIA. No purchase of AIA products are necessary to participate in this Contest.
2) The Contest Period is from 15th November 2017 to 30th November 2017 ("Contest Period"). Submissions made after 30th November 2017, 11.59 pm will be disqualified.
3) To participate in the Contest, members must complete the following steps:-
Earn a minimum of 100 AIA Vitality Points from physical activities in one (1) day during the Contest Period
There are many ways to earn 100 AIA Vitality Points from physical activities:-
- Earn points from steps taken per day.
- Track your heart rate from your exercise activities.
- Earn points from taking part in organized fitness events.
- Earn points for every gym visit you make to Fitness First (only applicable for AIA Vitality members who have signed up for the AIA Vitality Fitness First member benefit)
Find out more on how to earn AIA Vitality Points here.
Email the following details (“Entry”) to my.AIAVitality@aia.com with the subject: “Fitbit For A Fit Me” by 30th November 2017:
- Your AIA Vitality membership number
- A screen capture of either your Points Statement as proof of a minimum of 100 points earned from physical activities in one (1) day within the contest period
- An interesting tip on how to stay active when busy (in not more than 150 words)
- The top 10 Entries shall win one (1) Fitbit Blaze (worth RM949) each.
- The next 10 Entries shall win one (1) Fitbit Alta HR (worth RM730) each.
- All Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot and will not be varied.
5) Judging Criteria
- Entries that are incomplete and/or contains copies/photos of the Points Statement that do not meet the requirements as mentioned above will be forfeited.
- All Entries will be judged based on the most interesting tip on how to stay active when one is busy.
- If for any reason AIA believes that the member has not complied with these terms or fulfilled the Contest requirements, AIA may in its sole and absolute discretion, refuse to award the Prize.
- The Winners will be announced on the week of 11th December 2017 and notified through the same e-mail address used to participate in the Contest.
- If any Winner fails to reply to the notification e-mail for delivery of their Prizes within 7 working days upon being notified, another Winner will be selected.
- Each Winner is only entitled to win one (1) Prize.
- AIA shall not be held responsible for any losses (including loss of opportunity and any other losses flowing therefrom) and damages suffered in the event the Winner cannot be contacted.
- By participating in this Contest, the selected members are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated here and will abide by all decisions made by AIA.
- The selected members shall assume full liability in the event of any injury, damage or claim resulting from their participation in the Contest and/or use and/or redemption of their Prize and/or infringement of any third party intellectual property rights.
- AIA has the absolute discretion to change, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions and/or to terminate, suspend or cancel this Contest at any time with or without prior notice.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the termination, suspension or cancellation of the Contest shall not entitle the participants or the winners to claim for compensation against AIA for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the participants or the winners as a direct or indirect result of the act of termination, suspension or cancellation.
- AIA’s decisions on any matter concerning these terms and conditions are final. Any disputes in relation to AIA’s decision will not be entertained.