Campaign Period: 15 November 2017 – 30 November 2017
Distribution of Vouchers: Week of 11 December 2017
From 15 November 2017 to 30 November 2017, selected AIA Vitality members who receives a SMS via his/her registered mobile number (“SMS Invitation”) and/or an electronic direct mailer via his/her registered e-mail address (“E-Mail Invitation”) shall be entitled to get one (1) RM100 Fitbit voucher if he/she submits proof via e-mail that he/she has earned a minimum of 100 AIA Vitality Points during the campaign period.
Terms and Conditions
1) This “I Want A Fitbit Campaign” (“Campaign”) is open to only selected AIA Vitality members of AIA Malaysia (AIA Malaysia collectively refers to AIA Bhd., AIA PUBLIC Takaful Bhd., AIA Pension and Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and AIA Health Services Sdn. Bhd.) (“AIA”) who received the SMS Invitation and/or E-Mail Invitation from AIA. No purchase of AIA products are necessary to participate in this Campaign.
2) The Campaign Period is from 15th November 2017 to 30th November 2017 ("Campaign Period"). Submissions made after 30th November 2017, 11.59 pm will be disqualified.
3) To participate in the Campaign, members must complete the following steps:-
Earn a minimum of 100 AIA Vitality Points during Campaign Period
Find out more on how to earn AIA Vitality Points here
Email the following details (“Entry”) to my.AIAVitality@aia.com with the subject: “I Want A Fitbit” by 30th November 2017:
- Your AIA Vitality membership number
- A screen capture of your Points Statement as proof of a minimum of 100 points earned within the campaign period
4) Successful Participants
- The selected members who successfully complete the steps required to participate in the Campaign (“Successful Participants”) shall be entitled to get one (1) RM100 Fitbit voucher (“Voucher”).
- Entries that are incomplete and/or contains copies/photos of the Points Statement that do not meet the requirements as mentioned above will be forfeited.
- If for any reason AIA believes that the member has not complied with these terms or fulfilled the Campaign requirements, AIA may in its sole and absolute discretion, refuse to award the Voucher.
- The Successful Participants will be announced on the week of 11th December 2017 and notified through the same e-mail address used to participate in the Campaign.
- Each Successful Participant is only entitled to get one (1) Voucher.
- AIA shall not be held responsible for any losses (including loss of opportunity and any other losses flowing therefrom) and damages suffered in the event the Successful Participant cannot be contacted.
- The Voucher is only applicable for one time use to purchase any Fitbit devices via the AIA Vitality Member Portal (www.aiavitality.com.my).
- Successful Participants are still entitled to enjoy the 25% member discount for purchases of Fitbit devices via the AIA Vitality member portal, and can use the Voucher to offset the balance of the total purchase amount.
- The Voucher can be transferred to another AIA Vitality member but the Voucher cannot be exchanged, redeemed for cash or sold.
- Multiple Vouchers may be used in a single transaction.
- The Voucher must be taken as offered and cannot and will not be varied.
- By participating in this Campaign, the selected members are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated here and will abide by all decisions made by AIA.
- The selected members shall assume full liability in the event of any injury, damage or claim resulting from their participation in the Campaign and/or use and/or redemption of their Voucher and/or infringement of any third party intellectual property rights.
- AIA has the absolute discretion to change, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions and/or to terminate, suspend or cancel this Campaign at any time with or without prior notice.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the termination, suspension or cancellation of the Campaign shall not entitle the participants or the winners to claim for compensation against AIA for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the participants or the winners as a direct or indirect result of the act of termination, suspension or cancellation.
- AIA’s decisions on any matter concerning these terms and conditions are final. Any disputes in relation to AIA’s decision will not be entertained.