My AIA "Lucky 70" Contest 2018
The MyAIA "Lucky 70" Contest is open to:
AIA employees and Life Planners are not eligible for the Contest.
- AIA Malaysia policyholders;
- Aged 18 and above; and
- Registered users of MyAIA online customer portal
The Contest period is from 00:00am 5 February 2018 until 25 March 2018, 11.59pm ("Contest Period") Any submissions made after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
Week 1: 5 February 2018 – 11 February 2018
Week 2: 12 February 2018 – 18 February 2018
Week 3: 19 February 2018 – 25 February 2018
Week 4: 26 February 2018 – 4 March 2018
Week 5: 5 March 2018 – 11 March 2018
Week 6: 12 March 2018 – 18 March 2018
Week 7: 19 March 2018 – 25 March 2018
- Contest Mechanics
2.1 Participants must be an AIA policyholder and must register for MyAIA online customer portal.
2.2 Once registered, participants need to login to MyAIA and click on the Contest Announcement.
2.3 Participants must then answer 1 simple question correctly and submit a creative birthday wish to AIA
2.4 Each participant is limited to 1 contest entry only throughout the Contest Period
Weekly Grand Prize: 10 entries will win 20,000 AirAsia BIG points (x7 weeks)
Weekly Consolation Prizes: 60 entries will win an AIA 70th Anniversary Touch n Go card pre-loaded with RM10 value (x7 weeks)
- Judging Criteria
Entries will be judged by a panel of judges based on creativity and relevance to the defined topic. Judges' decisions are final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Winner Contact
Winners will be contacted by us within 14 days after the end of each week. If the winner cannot be contacted after 3 attempts, the prize will be forfeited and we reserve the right to select another winner. AIA shall not be held responsible for any losses (including loss of opportunity and any other losses flowing therefrom) and damages suffered in the event the winner cannot be contacted.
- By participating in this contest, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated herewith and will abide by all decisions made by AIA.
- Participants shall assume full liability in the event of any injury, damage or claim resulting from the participation in the contest and/or use and/or redemption of their prizes and/or infringement of a third party intellectual property rights.
- AIA has the absolute discretion to change, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions and/or to terminate, suspend or cancel this contest at any time with or without prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, the termination, suspension or cancellation of the contest shall not entitle the participants or the winners to claim for compensation against AIA for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the participants or the winners as a direct or indirect result of the act of termination, suspension or cancellation.
- The prizes won are not transferable and not redeemable by cash. AIA’s decisions on any matter concerning these terms and conditions are final.