Terms & Conditions
1) Medical Enhancer is an optional benefit attachable to Flex PA.
2) The plan covers up to age 85 or the expiry of the basic plan, whichever is earlier.
3) You must disclose details such as your occupation, personal interests or hobbies that could affect your risk profile and number of personal accident policies that you have with other insurance companies.
4) After the first premium, a grace period of 31 days from the premium due date is allowed for payment of each premium. The policy will remain active during the grace period. If a loss occurs during the grace period, any unpaid balance of premiums due for the full policy year will be deducted from the proceeds payable under the policy.
5) You must inform us in writing if you change your occupation. We will review your new occupation to see if it falls within the occupation categories covered under this plan.
6) You must give us written notice of a claim within 30 days of the accident that caused your injury. If death occurs, an immediate notice of claim must be given to us.