Contest Period: 12 March 2018 – 8 April 2018
Winner Announcement: 13 April 2018
From 12 March 2018 to 8 April 2018, AIA Vitality members who submit their participation via the Contest website shall get one (1) Entry for every 50 AIA Vitality Points earned and get to double all his/her Entries with a minimum cumulative spend of RM20 on HealthyFoodTM (fresh fruits and vegetables) at Jaya Grocer, Central Mart, Hock Choon, and Family Grocer supermarkets during the Contest Period to win up to RM1,000 worth of groceries from Jaya Grocer.
Terms and Conditions
- This "HealthyFood Hunt Contest" ("Contest") is open only to all AIA Vitality members residing in Malaysia, excluding employees of AIA Malaysia (AIA Malaysia collectively refers to AIA Bhd., AIA PUBLIC Takaful Bhd., AIA Pension and Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and AIA Health Services Sdn. Bhd.) ("AIA"). No purchase of AIA product(s) is necessary to participate in this Contest.
- The Contest Period is from 12th March 2018 to 8th April 2018 ("Contest Period"). Submissions made after 8th April 2018, 11.59 pm (“cut-off time”) will be disqualified.
- To participate in the Contest, members must complete the following:-
NOTE: Members are required to ensure that their points are captured via the AIA Vitality Member Portal or AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app before the cut-off time. Any points, including HealthyFoodTM spend, updated after the cut-off time, will not be eligible / excluded from this Contest.
- Submit his/her AIA Vitality membership number, full name as per NRIC/Passport, e-mail address and contact number on the Contest website here.
The AIA Vitality membership number is stated on the AIA Vitality membership card. Alternatively, members can also refer to the e-card which is available via:
- AIA Vitality member portal (under About > Profile and Settings)
- AIA Vitality Malaysia mobile app (under Settings)
- Earn a minimum of 50 AIA Vitality Points during the Contest Period. Every 50 AIA Vitality Points earned is equivalent to one (1) Entry (e.g. if 150 points is earned, then the member gets 3 Entries).
Find out more on how to earn AIA Vitality Points here
- Spend a minimum of RM20 on HealthyFoodTM (fresh fruits and vegetables) at Jaya Grocer, Central Mart, Hock Choon, and Family Grocer supermarkets cumulatively during the Contest Period to double all Entries (e.g. the member already gotten3 Entries from the points earned. Should this member spend RM40 on HealthyFood™, then the existing 3 Entries will double up to become 6 Entries in total).
Present your AIA Vitality membership card and enjoy 10% discount off HealthyFood™ (fresh fruits and vegetables) at all Jaya Grocer, Central Mart, Hock Choon, and Family Grocer supermarkets across Malaysia. Plus you can earn one (1) AIA Vitality Point for every RM 1 HealthyFood™ spend. Find out more here
- Shortlisting of Entries
- All Entries are sorted randomly and the total number of Entries are divided by 14 to get 14 shortlisted Entries (i.e. 1,000 Entries divided by 14 equals to 71.4, resulting in every 71.st Entry to be shortlisted: 71st, 143th, 214th, 286th, … , 786th, 857th, 929th, 1,000th).
- If the same member has multiple Entries shortlisted, then he/she shall only be shortlisted for the first Entry and the other shortlisted Entries shall be replaced with the Entry next in line
- The first seven (7) members whom are shortlisted shall be contacted via the same contact number and/or e-mail address submitted on the Contest website for a question and answer session in order to be confirmed as Winners ("confirmed Winners").
- In the event that any of the first seven (7) shortlisted members fail to answer the question correctly within the stipulated time period, the member of the next shortlisted Entry shall be contacted for a question and answer session. The same process will continue until there are seven (7) confirmed Winners.
- Entries that are incomplete and/or that do not meet the requirements as mentioned above will be forfeited.
- If for any reason AIA believes that any member has breached any of these terms and conditions or does not fulfill the Contest requirements, AIA may in its sole and absolute discretion, refuse to award the Prize.
- The confirmed Winners will be announced on the 13th April 2018 (“Winner announcement week”) via the Contest website here and notified through the same e-mail address submitted on the Contest website.
- If any confirmed Winner fails to respond to the notification e-mail for attendance of the prize giving ceremony within two (2) working days upon being notified, another Winner will be selected as a confirmed Winner.
- No representatives are allowed to attend the prize giving ceremony on behalf of the confirmed Winner.
- Each confirmed Winner is only entitled to win one (1) Prize.
- AIA shall not be held responsible for any losses (including loss of opportunity and any other losses flowing therefrom) and/or damages suffered in the event the Winner/confirmed Winner cannot be contacted during the Winner announcement week.
- The seven (7) confirmed Winners would each stand a chance to win up to RM1,000 worth of groceries from Jaya Grocer. They will be given a list of tasks to complete within a stipulated time period which will be carried out during the prize giving ceremony. Each task completed will earn them a certain amount which adds up to a total maximum value of the prize worth RM1,000 of groceries.
- The prize giving ceremony will be held on a weekend at one of the Jaya Grocer outlet in Kuala Lumpur or Selangor to be specified in the notification e-mail to the Winners.
- All Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot and will not be varied.
- Should any confirmed Winner fail to show up during the prize giving ceremony, the Prize will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed at a different time and place.
- By participating in this Contest, members are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated here and will abide by all decisions made by AIA.
- The members shall assume full liability in the event of any injury, damage or claim resulting from their participation in the Contest and/or use and/or redemption of their Prize and/or infringement of any third party intellectual property rights.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs, related expenses and/or any other costs and fees incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the Prize is the sole responsibility of the members.
- AIA has the absolute discretion to change, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions and/or to terminate, suspend or cancel this Contest at any time with or without prior notice.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the termination, suspension or cancellation of the Contest shall not entitle the participants or the Winners to claim for compensation against AIA for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the participants or the Winners as a direct or indirect result of the act of termination, suspension or cancellation.
- AIA's decisions on any matter concerning these terms and conditions are final. Any disputes in relation to AIA's decision will not be entertained.