Click here to view the list of winners.
Campaign Period: 12 March 2018 – 25 March 2018
Winner Announcement: Week of 26 March 2018
Terms and Conditions
1) This “BFM Health & Living Live 2018 by AIA Vitality Contest” (“Contest”) is open to all AIA Vitality members residing in Malaysia, excluding employees of AIA Malaysia (AIA Malaysia collectively refers to AIA Bhd., AIA PUBLIC Takaful Bhd., AIA Pension and Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and AIA Health Services Sdn. Bhd.) (“AIA”). No purchase of AIA product(s) is necessary to participate in this Contest.
2) The Contest Period is from 12th March 2018 to 25th March 2018 ("Contest Period"). Any submission(s) made after 25th March 2018, 11.59 pm (“cut-off time”) will be disqualified.
3) To participate in the Contest, members must email the following details to my.AIAVitality@aia.com with the subject: BFM contest (“Entry”):-
a) The AIA Vitality membership number (stated on the AIA Vitality membership card)
- Alternatively, members can also refer to the e-card which is available via:
- AIA Vitality member portal (under About > Profile and Settings)
- AIA Vitality Malaysia mobile app (under Settings)
b) Complete the Mental Wellbeing Assessments (login to the AIA Vitality Member Portal, select the ‘Know Your Health’ tab followed by ‘Mental Wellbeing Assessments’ and complete the 3 questionnaires) and submit a screen capture as proof of completion (select the ‘Know Your Health’ tab followed by ‘Overview’ to view your Status Bar & Assessments summary)
c) State your most effective way of managing stress (in not more than 15 words).
- The top twenty-five (25) Entries with the most effective way of how a member manages stress shall each win a pair of passes to the BFM Health & Living Live 2018 by AIA Vitality event on 7 April 2018 at Connexion @ Nexus, Bangsar South City, Kuala Lumpur (“Prizes”).
- All Prizes must be taken as offered and will not be varied.
- The Prizes won are not redeemable for cash.
5) Judging Criteria
- Entries that are incomplete and/or do not meet the requirements as mentioned above will be forfeited.
- All Entries will be judged based on the best answer given on most effective way of how a member manages stress.
- If for any reason AIA believes that the member has not complied with these terms or fulfilled the Contest requirements, AIA may in its sole and absolute discretion, refuse to award the Prize.
- The Winners will be announced during the week of 26th March 2018 (“Winner announcement Week”) via the Contest website here and notified through the same e-mail address used to participate in the Contest.
- If any Winner fails to reply to the notification e-mail for registration of their Prizes within two (2) working days upon being notified, another Winner will be selected.
- Each Winner is only entitled to win one (1) Prize.
- AIA shall not be held responsible for any losses (including loss of opportunity and any other losses flowing therefrom) and damages suffered in the event the Winner cannot be contacted during the Winner announcement Week.
- By participating in this Contest, the members are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated here and will abide by all decisions made by AIA.
- The members shall assume full liability in the event of any injury, damage or claim resulting from their participation in the Contest and/or use and/or redemption of their Prize and/or infringement of any third party intellectual property rights.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs, related expenses and/or any other costs and fees incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the Prize is the sole responsibility of the members.
- AIA has the absolute discretion to change, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions and/or to terminate, suspend or cancel this Contest at any time with or without prior notice.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the termination, suspension or cancellation of the Contest shall not entitle the participants or the Winners to claim for compensation against AIA for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the participants or the Winners as a direct or indirect result of the act of termination, suspension or cancellation.
- AIA’s decisions on any matter concerning these terms and conditions are discretionary and final. Any disputes in relation to AIA’s decision will not be entertained.