Click here to view the list of winners.
Contest Period: 9 April 2018 – 29 April 2018
Winners Announcement: Week of 30 April 2018
Terms and Conditions
1) This “Win A Bouquet Of Flower For Mother’s Day Contest” (“Contest”) is open to all AIA Vitality members residing in Malaysia, excluding employees of AIA Malaysia (AIA Malaysia collectively refers to AIA Bhd., AIA PUBLIC Takaful Bhd., AIA Pension and Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and AIA Health Services Sdn. Bhd.) (“AIA”). No purchase of AIA product(s) is necessary to participate in this Contest.
2) The Contest Period runs from 9th April 2018 to 29th April 2018 ("Contest Period"). Any submission(s) made after 29th April 2018, 11.59 pm will be disqualified.
3) To participate in the Contest, members must complete the following steps (“Entry”):-
Email the following details to my.AIAVitality@aia.com with the subject: “Mother’s Day” by 29th April 2018:
- Your AIA Vitality membership number (available on your AIA Vitality membership card)
You can also refer to your e-card which is available via:
- AIA Vitality member portal (under About > Profile and Settings)
- AIA Vitality Malaysia mobile app (under Settings) – available on
Apple App Store
Google Play Store
- Share a photograph of you and your mother (or mother figure) on an adventure.
Achieve at least one (1) Weekly Target (i.e. 250 AIA Vitality Points within a week, from physical activities) via the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app during the Contest Period.
NOTE: Members are NOT required to submit proof for achieving their Weekly Target as target achievement reports are system generated.
How to get started on the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app?
DOWNLOAD the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
LOG IN with your existing AIA Vitality Member Portal Username and Password.
LINK the app with your fitness tracking device or apps (if you have already linked your device/app to your AIA Vitality account you can skip this step)
- You must obtain your Vitality Age by completing the “Get My Vitality Age” questionnaire before you can start earning your rewards (if you have completed your AIA Vitality Health Review on the AIA Vitality Member Portal (in the current membership year), you can skip this step
- You will earn a reward via the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app each time you achieve your Weekly Target 2 weeks in a row.
- The 10 most interesting Entries of a member and his/her mother (or mother figure) on an adventure shall each win a bouquet of flowers by Flower Chimp worth RM169 (“Prizes”).
- All Prizes must be taken as offered and will not be varied.
- The Prizes won are not redeemable for cash.
5) Judging Criteria
- Entries that are incomplete and/or do not meet the requirements as mentioned above will be forfeited.
- All Entries will be judged based on the most touching submission of who and why a member wants to win the roses.
- If for any reason AIA believes that the member has not complied with these terms or fulfilled the Contest requirements, AIA may in its sole and absolute discretion, refuse to award the Prize.
- The Winners will be announced during the week of 30th April 2018 via the Contest website here and notified through the same e-mail address used to participate in the Contest.
- If any Winner fails to reply to the notification e-mail for delivery of their Prizes within three (3) working days upon being notified, another Winner will be selected.
- Each Winner is only entitled to win one (1) Prize.
- AIA shall not be held responsible for any losses (including loss of opportunity and any other losses flowing therefrom) and damages suffered in the event the Winner cannot be contacted.
- By participating in this Contest, the members are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated here and will abide by all decisions made by AIA.
- The members shall assume full liability in the event of any injury, damage or claim resulting from their participation in the Contest and/or use and/or redemption of their Prize and/or infringement of any third party intellectual property rights.
- AIA has the absolute discretion to change, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions and/or to terminate, suspend or cancel this Contest at any time with or without prior notice.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the termination, suspension or cancellation of the Contest shall not entitle the participants or the Winners to claim for compensation against AIA for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the participants or the Winners as a direct or indirect result of the act of termination, suspension or cancellation.
- AIA’s decisions on any matter concerning these terms and conditions are final. Any disputes in relation to AIA’s decision will not be entertained.