We strongly encourage all our customers to make use of our digital channels for your insurance/takaful transactions which can be easily done via the My AIA app from the comfort of your home and at any time including changing your contact details, update your credit/debit card, make premium/contribution payments as well as change your payment cycle.
If it is necessary for you to visit an AIA Customer Centre, please adhere to the following guidelines to safeguard everyone’s health and safety:
- Scan the MySejahtera QR code or complete the Visitor Declaration Form
- Allow body temperature to be taken
- Compulsory to wear a face mask before entering the premise
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines – only one (1) customer is allowed at each counter
- Priority service will be given to senior citizens, expecting mothers and persons with disabilities
You are advised to avoid visiting our Customer Centre if you are experiencing any of the symptoms below:
- Feeling unwell/ have fever, cough and shortness of breath
- Have come in contact with someone who is confirmed COVID-19 positive or Patient Under Investigation (PUI)
- Waiting for your own COVID-19’s test result and
- Undergoing quarantine / isolation
Rest assured that all necessary precautionary measures are practiced at all our Customer Centres including:
- Daily / hourly sanitisation and cleaning of all customers/visitors’ touchpoints, including common areas and Self-Service Terminals (during operation hours).
- Hand sanitisers are made available for all customers and visitors.