Click here to view the list of winners
Contest Period: 3 – 23 June 2019
Winner Announcement: Week of 8 July 2019
Terms and Conditions
- This “Up to RM1,000 Starbucks Cards For Father’s Day Contest” (“Contest”) is open to all AIA Vitality members residing in Malaysia, excluding employees of AIA Malaysia (AIA Malaysia collectively refers to AIA Bhd., AIA PUBLIC Takaful Bhd., AIA Pension and Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and AIA Health Services Sdn. Bhd.) (“AIA”). No purchase of AIA product(s) is necessary to participate in this Contest.
- The Contest Period runs from 3rd June 2019 to 23rd June2019 ("Contest Period"). Any submission(s) made after 23rd June 2019, 11.59 pm will be disqualified.
- To participate in the Contest, members must complete the following steps (“Entry”):-
- submit the following on the Contest website:-
- achieve at least one (1) Weekly Target (i.e. 250 AIA Vitality Points within a week, from physical activities) via the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app during the Contest Period.
NOTE: members are NOT required to submit proof for achieving their Weekly Target as target achievement reports are system generated but members are required to ensure that their points are captured via the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app before the cut-off time. Any points updated after the cut-off time, will not be eligible / excluded from this Contest.
How to get started on the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app?
DOWNLOAD the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
LOG IN with your existing AIA Vitality Member Portal username and password.
LINK the app with your fitness tracking device or apps (if you have already linked your device/app to your AIA Vitality account you can skip this step)
- You must complete the “My Vitality Age” questionnaire via the bottom right icon on the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app before you can start earning your rewards (if you have completed your AIA Vitality Health Review on the AIA Vitality Member Portal (in the current membership year), you can skip this step.
- You will earn a reward via the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app each time you achieve your Weekly Target 2 weeks in a row.
- The 25 most interesting Entries of a member’s health advice from his/her father/father figure shall each win RM40 Starbucks cards (“Prizes”).
- All Prizes cannot be exchanged, transferred, redeemed for cash or sold, must be taken as offered and cannot and will not be varied, non-returnable, non-refundable and not extendable.
- For members who did not receive their Prize by 31st July 2019, please contact AIA via e-mail to MY.AIAVitality@aia.com by 16th August 2019.
- If for any reason AIA believes that the member has not complied with these terms or fulfilled the Contest requirements, AIA may in its sole and absolute discretion, refuse to award the Prize.
- Judging Criteria
- Entries that are incomplete and/or do not meet the requirements as mentioned above will be forfeited.
- All Entries will be judged based on the most interesting health advice a member has ever received from his/her father/father figure.
- Winners will be announced on the week of 8th July 2019 (“Winner Announcement Week”) via the Contest Terms & Conditions website and notified through the same e-mail address and/or mobile number submitted on the Contest website.
- If any Winner fails to register for their Prize within five (5) working days upon receiving the Prize notification e-mail, then another member will be confirmed as a Winner instead.
- Each Winner is only entitled to win one (1) Prize.
- AIA shall not be held responsible for any losses (including loss of opportunity and any other losses flowing therefrom) and/or damages suffered in the event the Winner cannot be contacted during the Winner Announcement Week.
- By participating in this Contest, the members are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated here and will abide by all decisions made by AIA.
- The members shall assume full liability in the event of any injury, damage or claim resulting from their participation in the Contest and/or use and/or redemption of their Prize and/or infringement of any third party intellectual property rights.
- AIA has the absolute discretion to change, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions and/or to terminate, suspend or cancel this Contest at any time with prior notice of three (3) days.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the termination, suspension or cancellation of the Contest shall not entitle the participants or the Winners to claim for compensation against AIA for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the participants or the Winners as a direct or indirect result of the act of termination, suspension or cancellation.
- AIA’s decisions on any matter concerning these terms and conditions are final. Any disputes in relation to AIA’s decision will not be entertained.