Contest Period: 15 November 2019 – 31 December 2019
Winners Announcement: Week of 13 January 2020
From 15 November 2019 to 31 December 2019, all employees of Aon Insurance Brokers (M) Sdn. Bhd. and Aon Hewitt Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., shall be entitled for a chance to win one (1) Prize if he/she earns a minimum of fifty (50) AIA Vitality Points during the Contest period.
Terms and Conditions
- This “50 for Garmin” (“Contest”) is open to only selected AIA Vitality members (AIA collectively refers to AIA Bhd., AIA PUBLIC Takaful Bhd., AIA Pension and Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and AIA Health Services Sdn. Bhd.) (“AIA”) who are employees of Aon Insurance Brokers (M) Sdn. Bhd. and Aon Hewitt Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.. No purchase of AIA product(s) is necessary to participate in this Contest.
- The Contest Period is from 15 November 2019 to 31 December 2019("Contest Period"). Submissions made after 31st December 2019, 11.59 pm (“cut-off time”) will be disqualified.
- To participate in the Contest, members must complete the following: -
NOTE: Members are required to ensure that their points are captured via the AIA Vitality Member Portal or AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app before the cut-off time. Any points updated after the cut-off time, will not be eligible / excluded from this Contest.
- Submit his/her AIA Vitality membership number, full name as per NRIC/Passport, e-mail address and contact number on the Contest website here.
The AIA Vitality membership number is stated on the AIA Vitality membership card. Alternatively, members can also refer to the e-card which is available via:
- AIA Vitality member portal (under About > Profile and Settings)
- AIA Vitality Malaysia mobile app (under Settings)
- Earn a minimum of fifty (50) AIA Vitality Points during the Contest Period.
Find out more on how to earn AIA Vitality Points here.
- Answer the question correctly on the Contest website here.
- The 1st entry shall win one (1) Garmin vivoactive3 Element (worth RM999) each;
- The 2nd to 6th entries shall win one (1) Garmin vivosmart 4 (worth RM650) each;
- All Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot and will not be varied.
- Shortlisting of entries
- All entries are sorted randomly and the total number of entries are divided by 12 to get 12 shortlisted entries (i.e. 120 entries divided by 12 equals to 10, resulting in every 10th entry to be shortlisted: 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th, … , 110th, 120th).
- If the same member has multiple entries shortlisted, then he/she shall only be shortlisted for the first entry and the other shortlisted entries shall be replaced with the entry next in line.
- The first six (6) members whom are shortlisted shall be confirmed as Winners (“confirmed Winner”) only if they have answered the question correctly on the Contest website.
- In the event that any of the first six (6) shortlisted members had failed to answer the question correctly on the Contest website, the member of the next shortlisted entry shall be confirmed as Winners if they have answered the question correctly. The same process will continue until there are six (6) confirmed Winners.
- Out of the six (6) confirmed Winners, the first member on the list will win one (1) ‘Garmin vivoactive3 Element ’, and the second to sixth member on the list will win one (1) ‘Garmin vivosmart 4 ’ each.
- Entries that are incomplete and/or that do not meet the requirements as mentioned above will be forfeited.
- If for any reason AIA believes that any member has breached any of these terms and conditions or does not fulfill the Contest requirements, AIA may in its sole and absolute discretion, refuse to award the Prize.
- The Winners will be announced on the week of 13th January 2020 and notified through the same e-mail address used to participate in the Contest.
- If any Winner fails to reply to the notification e-mail for delivery of their Prizes within seven (7) working days upon being notified, another Winner will be selected.
- Each Winner is only entitled to win one (1) Prize.
- AIA shall not be held responsible for any losses (including loss of opportunity and any other losses flowing therefrom) and damages suffered in the event the Winner cannot be contacted.
- By participating in this Contest, the selected members are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated here and will abide by all decisions made by AIA.
- The selected members shall assume full liability in the event of any injury, damage or claim resulting from their participation in the Contest and/or use and/or redemption of their Prize and/or infringement of any third party intellectual property rights.
- AIA has the absolute discretion to change, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions and/or to terminate, suspend or cancel this Contest at any time with prior notice of three (3) days.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the termination, suspension or cancellation of the Contest shall not entitle the participants or the winners to claim for compensation against AIA for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the participants or the winners as a direct or indirect result of the act of termination, suspension or cancellation.
- AIA’s decisions on any matter concerning these terms and conditions are final. Any disputes in relation to AIA’s decision will not be entertained.