Live a Healthier, Longer and Better Life
with the All-New AIA+ App
AIA Vitality Member
Need Help Navigating AIA+ App?
Learn how to use the commonly used function within the app with our AIA+ guide
Frequently Asked Questions
- You can register and use this app as long as you are the policy owner of an individual policy/certificate, have an active employee benefit plan or mortgage account with AIA Bhd., AIA PUBLIC Takaful Bhd. and/or AIA General Berhad (collectively known as AIA Malaysia).
- AIA Vitality members can also access their AIA Vitality account via this app.
To enjoy the best experience of our online/digital services, we recommend you having the latest operating systems updated on your mobile devices. The recommended versions are iOS 11 and above, and Android 6 (API 23) and above.
- For Huawei device owners, kindly be informed that AIA+ push notifications are currently not available on these phone models: Mate 30, Mate Xs, Y7P, Nova 7i, P40 and other Huawei devices that were launched on or after 16 May 2019. We are currently working to ensure AIA+ push notifications are available for these models.
- If you are logging in the AIA+ app through the AIA website, the best browsing experience will be via Google Chrome (30) and above; Edge (44) & Edge Chromium (84) and above; Internet Explorer (11) and above; Firefox (30) and above, and Safari (8.0) and above.
- No, you don’t have to. For users who already have an existing AIA+ account or have already downloaded the AIA+ app, they don’t have to register again.
- You can continue using the same User ID and Password.
- You only need to update your AIA+ app to the latest version and perform first time login in this new app where you are required to enter a One-Time-Password (OTP) which will be sent to your registered mobile.
Note: For Huawei mobile users, we recommend that you delete the current AIA+ app and the AIA Vitality Malaysia app if you have them in your mobile and install the new version of these apps via the Huawei App Gallery.