- Suicide, whether sane or insane, within 1 year from the issue date or commencement date, whichever is later.
Total and Permanent Disability
- Disability caused directly or indirectly, wholly or partly, by any one of the following occurrences:
- willful exposure to danger or attempted self-destruction or self-inflicted injuries while sane or insane.
- service in the armed forces in time of declared or undeclared war or while under orders for warlike operations or restoration of public order.
- entering, exiting, operating, servicing, or being transported by any aerial device or conveyance except when the Person Covered is a fare-paying passenger or crew member on a commercial passenger airline on a regular scheduled passenger trip over its established passenger route.
- any congenital defect which has manifested or was diagnosed before the Person Covered attains 17 years of age.
- Disability resulting from a physical or mental condition which existed before the Issue Date or Commencement Date, whichever is later, which was not disclosed in the application or health statement.
Note: This list is not exhaustive. Please refer to the Takaful Certificate for the full list of exclusions.