Terms & Conditions
This Contest is open to all AIA Vitality members residing in Malaysia, excluding employees and Life Planners of AIA Malaysia (AIA Malaysia collectively refers to AIA Bhd., AIA PUBLIC Takaful Bhd., AIA Pension and Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and AIA Health Services Sdn. Bhd.) No purchase is necessary to participate in this Contest. The Contest Period is from 1st to 20th August 2017 ("Campaign Period"). Submissions made after 20th August 2017, 11.59 pm will be disqualified.
2) To participate in the Contest, members must complete the following steps:-
Step 1: Achieve 12,500 steps in a day anytime during the contest period.
Step 2: Take a photo and write the description of how you managed to achieve the 12,500 steps.
Step 3: Email the following details to MY.AIAvitality@aia.com by 20 August 2017.
1) Your AIA Vitality membership number
2) Screen shot your Point Statement available at the AIA Vitality member's portal (www.aiavitality.com.my) showing the 12,500 steps achieved and the date of the achievement.
3) A photo and description on how you achieve the 12,500 steps.
65 most inspiring entries will receive a pair of standard tickets each to 2017 The Music Run by AIA Vitality.
- 80 tickets for the 5KM run (40 winners)
- 50 tickets for the 10KM run (25 winners)
Winners may request for their preferred race distance, however the request is subject to availability and is given on a first come first served basis.
4) Judging Criteria
- Entries will be judged based on the most inspiring photo depiction of how you achieve the steps target.
- Entries that are incomplete and/or have no proof of AIA Vitality Points earned will be forfeited.
- All decisions announced by AIA are final and binding. Any disputes in relation to AIA’s decision shall not be entertained.
- The winners will be notified via email address used by the participant to participate in this Contest.
- If a winner fails to claim the prize within 7 working days upon being notified, another winner will be selected.
- AIA shall not be held responsible for any losses (including loss of opportunity and any other losses flowing therefrom) and damages suffered in the event the winner cannot be contacted.
Winner’s Announcement: The week of 28 August 2017
- By participating in this Contest, the participants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated here and will abide by all decisions made by AIA.
- AIA has the absolute discretion in determining the winner and its decision is final and binding on all the participants who enters this Contest.
- The participants shall assume full liability in the event of any injury, damage or claim resulting from their participation in the Contest and/or use and/or redemption of their prizes and/or infringement of a third party intellectual property rights.
- AIA has the absolute discretion to change, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions and/or to terminate, suspend or cancel this Contest at any time with or without prior notice.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the termination, suspension or cancellation of the Contest shall not entitle the participants or the winners to claim for compensation against AIA for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the participants or the winners as a direct or indirect result of the act of termination, suspension or cancellation.
- The prizes won are not redeemable by cash.
- AIA’s decisions on any matter concerning these terms and conditions are final.