Click here to view the list of winners.
Campaign Period: 15 July 2019 – 15 September 2019
Winner Announcement: by week of 28 October 2019
Terms and Conditions
- This “The Big RM10,000 Giveaway Campaign” (“Campaign”) is open to all AIA Vitality members residing in Malaysia, excluding employees of AIA Malaysia (AIA Malaysia collectively refers to AIA Bhd., AIA PUBLIC Takaful Bhd., AIA Pension and Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and AIA Health Services Sdn. Bhd.) (“AIA”). No purchase of AIA product(s) is necessary to participate in this Campaign.
- The Campaign Period runs from 15th July 2019 to 15th September 2019 ("Campaign Period"). Any submission(s) made after 15th September 2019, 11.59 pm will be disqualified.
- To participate in the Campaign, members must complete both of the following steps:-
- submit the following on the Campaign website:-
- AIA Vitality membership number (available on your AIA Vitality membership card);
The AIA Vitality membership number is stated on the AIA Vitality membership card. Alternatively, members can also refer to the e-card which is available via:-
- AIA Vitality member portal (under About > Profile and Settings)
- AIA Vitality Malaysia mobile app (under Settings)
- full name as per NRIC/Passport
- e-mail address
- contact number; and
- answer the question on the Campaign website.
- Members can earn Entries via any of the following steps:-
- five (5) Entries for every Weekly Target achieved (i.e. 250 AIA Vitality Points within a week, from physical activities) via the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app during the Campaign Period;
How to get started on the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app?
DOWNLOAD the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
LOG IN with your existing AIA Vitality Member Portal username and password.
LINK the app with your fitness tracking device or apps (if you have already linked your device/app to your AIA Vitality account you can skip this step.
- You must complete the “My Vitality Age” questionnaire via the bottom right icon on the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app before you can start earning your rewards (if you have completed your AIA Vitality Health Review on the AIA Vitality Member Portal (in the current membership year), you can skip this step.
- You will earn a reward via the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app each time you achieve your Weekly Target 2 weeks in a row.
- five (5) Entries for every purchase of RM40 in a single transaction on HealthyFoodTM (fresh fruits and vegetables) at Jaya Grocer, Central Mart, Hock Choon, and Family Grocer supermarkets during the Campaign Period.
Present your AIA Vitality membership card and enjoy 10% discount off HealthyFood™ (fresh fruits and vegetables) at all Jaya Grocer, Central Mart, Hock Choon, and Family Grocer supermarkets across Malaysia. Plus you can earn one (1) AIA Vitality Point for every RM 1 HealthyFood™ spend. Find out more here
- For example, a member achieved 5 Weekly Targets and purchased a total of RM50 in a receipt and RM60 in a receipt on HealthyFoodTM during the Campaign Period so this member earns 25 Entries from the Weekly Targets achieved and 10 Entries from the HealthyFoodTM purchase, which equals to a total of 35 Entries.
- Members are NOT required to submit any proof for achieving their Weekly Target and/or HealthyFoodTM spend but members are required to ensure that their points are captured via the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app and/or the AIA Vitality Member Portal before the cut-off time. Any points updated after the cut-off time, will not be eligible and will be excluded from this Campaign.
- Shortlisting of Entries
- All Entries are sorted randomly and the total number of Entries are divided by 200 to get 200 shortlisted Entries (i.e. 200,000 Entries divided by 200 equals to 1,000, resulting in every 1,000th Entry to be shortlisted: 1,000th, 2,000th, 3,000th, 4,000th, … , 197,000th, 198,000th, 199,000th, 200,000th).
- If the same member has multiple Entries shortlisted, then he/she shall only be shortlisted for the first Entry and the other shortlisted Entries shall be replaced with the Entry next in line
- The first 100 members whom are shortlisted shall be confirmed as Winners (“Winners”) only if they have answered the question correctly on the Campaign website.
- In the event that any of the first 100 shortlisted members had failed to answer the question correctly on the Campaign website, the member of the next shortlisted Entry shall be confirmed as Winners if they have answered the question correctly. The same process will continue until there are 100 Winners.
- Entries that are incomplete and/or that do not meet the requirements as mentioned above will be forfeited.
- There are 100 Prizes to be won, 20 units of Fitbit Inspire and 80 units of RM50 Jaya Grocer vouchers.
- The first 20 Winners based on the ascending order of the shortlisted Entries shall each win one (1) Fitbit Inspire (worth RM348) each.
- The subsequent 80 Winners shall win one (1) RM50 Jaya Grocer voucher each.
- All Prizes cannot be exchanged, transferred, redeemed for cash or sold, must be taken as offered and cannot and will not be varied, non-returnable, non-refundable and not extendable.
- For members who did not receive their Prize by 30th November 2019, please contact AIA via e-mail to MY.AIAVitality@aia.com by 9th December 2019.
- Winners will be announced by the week of 28th October 2019 (“Winner Announcement Week”) via the Campaign website here
- If any Winner fails to respond to the notification e-mail for delivery of their Prize within five (5) working days upon being notified, another shortlisted member will be selected as a Winner.
- Each Winner is only entitled to win one (1) Prize.
- AIA shall not be held responsible for any losses (including loss of opportunity and any other losses flowing therefrom) and/or damages suffered in the event the Winner cannot be contacted by the Winner Announcement Week.
- If for any reason AIA believes that any member has breached any of these terms and conditions or does not fulfill the Campaign requirements, AIA may in its sole and absolute discretion, refuse to award the Prize to the Winner.
- By participating in this Campaign, the members are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated here and will abide by all decisions made by AIA.
- The members shall assume full liability in the event of any injury, damage or claim resulting from their participation in the Campaign and/or use and/or redemption of their Prize and/or infringement of any third party intellectual property rights.
- AIA has the absolute discretion to change, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions and/or to terminate, suspend or cancel this Campaign at any time with prior notice of three (3) days.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the termination, suspension or cancellation of the Campaign shall not entitle the participants or the Winners to claim for compensation against AIA for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the participants or the Winners as a direct or indirect result of the act of termination, suspension or cancellation.
- AIA’s decisions on any matter concerning these terms and conditions are final. Any disputes in relation to AIA’s decision will not be entertained.