Contest Period: 1 June 2020 - 30 June 2020
Winners Announcement: Week of 20 July 2020
From 1 to 30 June 2020, selected AIA Vitality members who submit their participation via the Contest website shall be entitled for a chance to win one (1) Fitbit Inspire worth RM348 if he/ she earns a minimum of fifty (50) AIA Vitality Points during the Contest period.
Terms and Conditions
- This “The Get Fit With Fitbit Contest” (“Contest”) is open to only selected AIA Vitality members residing in Malaysia, excluding employees of AIA Malaysia (AIA Malaysia collectively refers to AIA Bhd., AIA PUBLIC Takaful Bhd., AIA Pension and Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and AIA Health Services Sdn. Bhd.) (“AIA”). No purchase of AIA product(s) is necessary to participate in this Contest.
- The Contest Period is from 1st June 2020 to 30th June 2020 ("Contest Period"). Submissions made after 30th June 2020, 11.59 pm (“cut-off time”) will be disqualified.
- To participate in the Contest, members must complete the following: -
NOTE: Members are required to ensure that their points are captured via the AIA Vitality Member Portal or AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app before the cut-off time. Any points updated after the cut-off time, will not be eligible / excluded from this Contest.
- Submit his/her AIA Vitality membership number, full name as per NRIC/Passport, e-mail address and contact number on the Contest website here.
The AIA Vitality membership number is stated on the AIA Vitality membership card. Alternatively, members can also refer to the e-card which is available via:
- AIA Vitality member portal (under About > Profile and Settings)
- AIA Vitality Malaysia mobile app (under Settings)
- Earn a minimum of (50) AIA Vitality Points during the Contest Period.
Find out more on how to earn AIA Vitality Points here.
- Answer the question correctly on the Contest website here.
- Shortlisting of entries
- All entries are sorted randomly and the total number of entries are divided by 400 to get 400 shortlisted Entries (i.e. 20,000 entries divided by 400 equals to 50, resulting in every 50th Entry to be shortlisted: 50th, 100th, 150th, 200th, … , 19,850th, 19,900th, 19,950th, 20,000th).
- If the same member has multiple entries shortlisted, then he/she shall only be shortlisted for the first entry and the other shortlisted entries shall be replaced with the entry next in line.
- The first two hundred (200) members whom are shortlisted shall be confirmed as Winners (“confirmed Winner”) only if they have answered the question correctly on the Contest website.
- In the event that any of the first two hundred (200) shortlisted members had failed to answer the question correctly on the Contest website, the member of the next shortlisted entry shall be confirmed as Winners if they have answered the question correctly. The same process will continue until there are two hundred (200) confirmed Winners.
- Entries that are incomplete and/or that do not meet the requirements as mentioned above will be forfeited.
- If for any reason AIA believes that any member has breached any of these terms and conditions or does not fulfill the Contest requirements, AIA may in its sole and absolute discretion, refuse to award the Prize.
- The confirmed Winners will be announced on the week of 20th July 2020 and notified through the same e-mail address used to participate in the Contest.
- If any confirmed Winner fails to respond to the notification e-mail for delivery of their Prize within seven (7) working days upon being notified, another Winner will be selected as a confirmed Winner.
- Each confirmed Winner is only entitled to win one (1) Prize.
- AIA shall not be held responsible for any losses (including loss of opportunity and any other losses flowing therefrom) and/or damages suffered in the event the Winner/confirmed Winner cannot be contacted during the Winner Announcement Week.
- 200 confirmed Winners shall win one (1) Fitbit Inspire (worth RM348) each.
- All Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot and will not be varied.
- By participating in this Contest, members are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated here and will abide by all decisions made by AIA.
- The members shall assume full liability in the event of any injury, damage or claim resulting from their participation in the Contest and/or use and/or redemption of their Prize and/or infringement of any third party intellectual property rights.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs, related expenses and/or any other costs and fees incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the Prize is the sole responsibility of the members
- AIA has the absolute discretion to change, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions and/or to terminate, suspend or cancel this Contest at any time with or without prior notice.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the termination, suspension or cancellation of the Contest shall not entitle the participants or the Winners to claim for compensation against AIA for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the participants or the Winners as a direct or indirect result of the act of termination, suspension or cancellation.
- AIA’s decisions on any matter concerning these terms and conditions are final. Any disputes in relation to AIA’s decision will not be entertained.