Contest Period: 1 December 2018 – 31 December 2018
Winners Announcement: Week of 14 January 2019
From 1 December 2018 to 31 December 2018, all employees of HSBC Electronic Data Processing (M) Sdn. Bhd. and HSBC Global Services Limited, shall be entitled for a chance to win one (1) Prize if he/she earns a minimum of fifty (50) AIA Vitality Points during the Contest period.
Terms and Conditions
- This “50 for Fitbit” (“Contest”) is open to only selected AIA Vitality members (AIA collectively refers to AIA Bhd., AIA PUBLIC Takaful Bhd., AIA Pension and Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and AIA Health Services Sdn. Bhd.) (“AIA”) who are employees of HSBC Electronic Data Processing (M) Sdn. Bhd. or HSBC Global Services Limited. No purchase of AIA product(s) is necessary to participate in this Contest.
- The Contest Period is from 1st December 2018 to 31st December 2018 ("Contest Period"). Submissions made after 31st December 2018, 11.59 pm (“cut-off time”) will be disqualified.
- To participate in the Contest, members must complete the following: -
NOTE: Members are required to ensure that their points are captured via the AIA Vitality Member Portal or AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app before the cut-off time. Any points updated after the cut-off time, will not be eligible / excluded from this Contest.
- Submit his/her AIA Vitality membership number, full name as per NRIC/Passport, e-mail address and contact number on the Contest website here.
The AIA Vitality membership number is stated on the AIA Vitality membership card. Alternatively, members can also refer to the e-card which is available via:
- AIA Vitality member portal (under About > Profile and Settings)
- AIA Vitality Malaysia mobile app (under Settings)
- Earn a minimum of fifty (50) AIA Vitality Points during the Contest Period.
Find out more on how to earn AIA Vitality Points here.
- Answer the question correctly on the Contest website here.
- The 1st entry shall win one (1) Fitbit Versa (worth RM998) each;
- The 2nd to 4th entries shall win one (1) Fitbit Alta HR (worth RM698) each;
- The 5th to 14th entries shall win one (1) Fitbit Flex 2 (worth RM308) each;
- All Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot and will not be varied.
- Shortlisting of entries
- All entries are sorted randomly and the total number of entries are divided by 28 to get 28 shortlisted entries (i.e. 2,800 entries divided by 28 equals to 100, resulting in every 100th entry to be shortlisted: 100th, 200th, 300th, 400th, … , 2,600th 2,700th, 2,800th).
- If the same member has multiple entries shortlisted, then he/she shall only be shortlisted for the first entry and the other shortlisted entries shall be replaced with the entry next in line
- The first fourteen (14) members whom are shortlisted shall be confirmed as Winners (“confirmed Winner”) only if they have answered the question correctly on the Contest website.
- In the event that any of the first fourteen (14) shortlisted members had failed to answer the question correctly on the Contest website, the member of the next shortlisted entry shall be confirmed as Winners if they have answered the question correctly. The same process will continue until there are fourteen (14) confirmed Winners.
- Out of the fourteen (14) confirmed Winners, the first member on the list will win one (1) ‘Fitbit Versa’, the second, third and fourth member on the list will win one (1) ‘Fitbit Alta HR’ each, and the fifth to fourteenth member on the list will win one (2) ‘Fitbit Flex 2’ each.
- Entries that are incomplete and/or that do not meet the requirements as mentioned above will be forfeited.
- If for any reason AIA believes that any member has breached any of these terms and conditions or does not fulfill the Contest requirements, AIA may in its sole and absolute discretion, refuse to award the Prize.
- The Winners will be announced on the week of 14th January and notified through the same e-mail address used to participate in the Contest.
- If any Winner fails to reply to the notification e-mail for delivery of their Prizes within seven (7) working days upon being notified, another Winner will be selected.
- Each Winner is only entitled to win one (1) Prize.
- AIA shall not be held responsible for any losses (including loss of opportunity and any other losses flowing therefrom) and damages suffered in the event the Winner cannot be contacted.
- By participating in this Contest, the selected members are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated here and will abide by all decisions made by AIA.
- The selected members shall assume full liability in the event of any injury, damage or claim resulting from their participation in the Contest and/or use and/or redemption of their Prize and/or infringement of any third party intellectual property rights.
- AIA has the absolute discretion to change, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions and/or to terminate, suspend or cancel this Contest at any time with prior notice of three (3) days.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the termination, suspension or cancellation of the Contest shall not entitle the participants or the winners to claim for compensation against AIA for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the participants or the winners as a direct or indirect result of the act of termination, suspension or cancellation.
- AIA’s decisions on any matter concerning these terms and conditions are final. Any disputes in relation to AIA’s decision will not be entertained.