Click here to view the list of winners.
Contest Period: 25 January – 7 February 2021
Winner Announcement: Week of 15 February 2021
From 25 January to 7 February 2021, selected AIA Vitality members who submit their participation via the Contest online form, complete all five (5) online assessments and earn at least one hundred (100) physical activity will stand a chance to win three (3) months complimentary access to Fitness First’s Virtual Studio.
Terms and Conditions
- This “Move It with AIA Vitality” (“Contest”) is open to all AIA Vitality members residing in Malaysia, excluding employees of AIA Malaysia (AIA Malaysia collectively refers to AIA Bhd., AIA PUBLIC Takaful Bhd., AIA General Berhad, AIA Pension and Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and AIA Health Services Sdn. Bhd.) (“AIA”). No purchase of AIA product(s) is necessary to participate in this Contest.
- The Contest Period is from 25 January to 7 February 2021 ("Contest Period"). Submissions made after 7 February 2021, 11.59 pm (“cut-off time”) will be disqualified.
- To participate in the Contest, members must complete the following:-
- Submit his/her AIA Vitality membership number, full name as per NRIC/Passport, e-mail address and contact number on the Contest online form here
The AIA Vitality membership number is stated on the AIA Vitality membership card. Alternatively, members can also refer to the e-card which is available on the My AIA app.
- Ensure that all five (5) online assessments are completed on the My AIA app
- About You Assessment (Health Profile)
- Exercise Assessment
- Nutrition Assessment
- Sleep Assessment
- Mental Wellbeing Assessment
- Earn at least one hundred (100) physical activity points.
NOTE: Members are required to ensure that their points are captured in the My AIA app before the cut-off time. Any points updated after the cut-off time, will not be eligible / excluded from this Contest.
- Shortlisting of entries
- All entries from the online contest form are first verified to ensure all form fields are filled out and that there are no duplicates.
- Entries that are incomplete and/or that do not meet the Contest Terms & Conditions mentioned above will be forfeited.
- All entries are sorted randomly and the total number of entries are divided by 500, rounded down to the nearest whole number to get 500 shortlisted entries (i.e. 4,000 entries divided by 500 equals to 8 resulting in every 8th entry to be shortlisted: 8th, 16th, 24th, 32th, … , 3,984th, 3,992th, 4,000th).
- The first five hundred (500) members whom are shortlisted shall be confirmed as Winners (“confirmed Winner”) only if they meet all the Contest Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that any of the first five hundred (500) shortlisted members fail to meet the Contest Terms & Conditions, the member of the next shortlisted entry shall be confirmed as a Winner. The same process will continue until there are five hundred (500) confirmed Winners.
- If for any reason AIA believes that any member has breached any of these terms and conditions or does not fulfill the Contest requirements, AIA may refuse to award the Prize.
- The confirmed Winners will be announced on the AIA Vitality Member Exclusive webpage and this Terms & Conditions page on the week of 15 February 2021. Winners will also be notified through the same e-mail address used to participate in the Contest and/or My AIA app notification.
- Each confirmed Winner is only entitled to win one (1) Prize.
- AIA shall not be held responsible for any losses (including loss of opportunity and any other losses flowing therefrom) and/or damages suffered in the event the Winner/confirmed Winner cannot be contacted during the Winner Announcement Week.
- 500 confirmed Winners shall win one (1) 3-month complimentary access to Fitness First’s Virtual Studio.
- All Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot and will not be varied.
- By participating in this Contest, members are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated here and will abide by all decisions made by AIA.
- The members shall assume full liability in the event of any injury, damage or claim resulting from their participation in the Contest and/or use and/or redemption of their Prize and/or infringement of any third party intellectual property rights.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs, related expenses and/or any other costs and fees incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the Prize is the sole responsibility of the members.
- AIA has the absolute discretion to change, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions and/or to terminate, suspend or cancel this Contest at any time with or without prior notice.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the termination, suspension or cancellation of the Contest shall not entitle the participants or the Winners to claim for compensation against AIA for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the participants or the Winners as a direct or indirect result of the act of termination, suspension or cancellation.
- AIA’s decisions on any matter concerning these terms and conditions are final. Any disputes in relation to AIA’s decision will not be entertained.