Contest Period: 3 – 23 September 2018
Winner Announcement Week: Week of 24 September 2018
From 3 to 23 September 2018, AIA Vitality members can submit their Entry to participate for “BFM Health & Living Junior Contest” on the Contest Website by stating their favourite activity to do with their family and why (in not more than 15 words), and achieving the Weekly Target on the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app at least once during the Contest Period. 15 most interesting Entries on a member’s favourite activity to do with their family and why shall each win a pair of passes to the BFM Health & Living Junior 2018 by AIA Vitality event on 6 October 2018 at Connexion @ Nexus, Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur.
Terms and Conditions
- This “BFM Health & Living Junior Contest” (“Contest”) is open to all AIA Vitality members residing in Malaysia, excluding employees of AIA Malaysia (AIA Malaysia collectively refers to AIA Bhd., AIA PUBLIC Takaful Bhd., AIA Pension and Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and AIA Health Services Sdn. Bhd.) (“AIA”). No purchase of AIA product(s) is necessary to participate in this Contest.
- The Contest Period is from 3rd September 2018 to 23rd September 2018 ("Contest Period"). Submissions made after 23rd September 2018, 11.59 pm (“cut-off time”) will be disqualified.
- To participate in the Contest, members must submit the following as their Entry for the Contest:-
- complete the following on the Contest website here:-
- AIA Vitality membership number
- full name as per NRIC/Passport
- e-mail address
- contact number
- what is his/her favourite activity to do with his/her family and why (in not more than 15 words); and
The AIA Vitality membership number is stated on the AIA Vitality membership card. Alternatively, members can also refer to the e-card which is available via:
- AIA Vitality member portal (under About > Profile and Settings)
- AIA Vitality Malaysia mobile app (under Settings)
- achieve at least one (1) Weekly Target (i.e. 250 AIA Vitality Points within a week, from physical activities) via the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app during the Contest Period.
NOTE: Members are NOT required to submit proof for achieving their Weekly Target as target achievement reports are system generated but Members are required to ensure that their points are captured via the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app before the cut-off time. Any points updated after the cut-off time, will not be eligible / excluded from this Contest.
How to get started on the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app?
DOWNLOAD the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
LOG IN with your existing AIA Vitality Member Portal Username and Password.
LINK the app with your fitness tracking device or apps (if you have already linked your device/app to your AIA Vitality account you can skip this step)
- You must obtain your Vitality Age by completing the “Get My Vitality Age” questionnaire before you can start earning your rewards (if you have completed your AIA Vitality Health Review on the AIA Vitality Member Portal (in the current membership year), you can skip this step.
- You will earn a reward via the AIA Vitality Weekly Challenge app each time you achieve your Weekly Target 2 weeks in a row.
- Judging Criteria
- Entries that are incomplete and/or do not meet the requirements as mentioned above will be forfeited.
- All Entries will be judged based on the most interesting activity that a member does with his/her family.
- If for any reason AIA believes that the member has not complied with these terms or fulfilled the Contest requirements, AIA may in its sole and absolute discretion, refuse to award the Prize.
- The confirmed Winners will be announced on the week of 24th September 2018 (“Winner Announcement Week”) via the Contest website here and notified through the same e-mail address submitted on the Contest website.
- If any confirmed Winner fails to register for their Prize within three (3) working days upon receiving the Prize notification e-mail, another Winner will be selected as a confirmed Winner.
- Each confirmed Winner is only entitled to win one (1) Prize.
- AIA shall not be held responsible for any losses (including loss of opportunity and any other losses flowing therefrom) and/or damages suffered in the event the Winner/confirmed Winner cannot be contacted during the Winner Announcement Week.
- 15 confirmed Winners shall each win a pair of passes to the BFM Health & Living Junior 2018 by AIA Vitality event on 6 October 2018 at Connexion @ Nexus, Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur (“Prizes”).
- All Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot and will not be varied.
- By participating in this Contest, members are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated here and will abide by all decisions made by AIA.
- The members shall assume full liability in the event of any injury, damage or claim resulting from their participation in the Contest and/or use and/or redemption of their Prize and/or infringement of any third party intellectual property rights.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs, related expenses and/or any other costs and fees incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the Prize is the sole responsibility of the members.
- AIA has the absolute discretion to change, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions and/or to terminate, suspend or cancel this Contest at any time with prior notice of three (3) days.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the termination, suspension or cancellation of the Contest shall not entitle the participants or the Winners to claim for compensation against AIA for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the participants or the Winners as a direct or indirect result of the act of termination, suspension or cancellation.
- AIA’s decisions on any matter concerning these terms and conditions are final. Any disputes in relation to AIA’s decision will not be entertained.