Get wider protection with us and receive a Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN when you sign-up for our selected personal accident plans together with a life insurance policy or participate in takaful plan!
Customers are eligible for the reward as below:
|Individual Personal Accident Total Premium*
(during Campaign Period)
|Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN
|RM500 to RM999
|RM1,000 and above
*Premium amount is the gross premium amount inclusive of any attachable riders but excluding SST and Stamp Duty.
+ Expand All
- Collapse All
- This campaign is valid for customers who purchase the following plans via AIA Life Planners within the campaign period:
(i) Flex PA, Xtra Guard PA, Easy Cover PA or AIA Travel PA Plus (Annual Plan); and
(ii) Individual life policy/takaful certificate with minimum ANP / Contribution of RM1,000.
- Personal accident policy must remain in force during the fulfilment period of TnG eWallet reward. The fulfilment of TnG eWallet reward will be done in February 2024 onwards.
- Eligible customers shall receive the TnG eWallet reward via SMS notification.
- AIA General Berhad may decline the campaign reward entitlement in the event any of the terms and conditions pursuant to this campaign is not fulfilled. No appeal(s) will be entertained.
- AIA General Berhad reserves the right (upon giving reasonable notice) to amend, shorten, cancel, suspend or terminate this Campaign or any part thereof. Such notice may be published by AIA through any other mode of communication as AIA determines in its absolute discretion.
- This material is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purpose or sale of any financial instrument/product. You should satisfy yourself that the policy purchased will best serve your needs and that the premium payable under this policy is an amount that you can afford. We recommend that you speak to your Life Planner or contact Us directly for more information.
- You are advised to refer to the Product Disclosure Sheet(s); if applicable, for further information before purchasing a policy, and to refer to the terms and conditions in the policy document for details of the features and benefits, waiting periods and exclusions under the policy.