Yes. This Free Income Cover does not cover any accidental claim where the basis of the claim is caused directly or indirectly, wholly or partly by any of the following:
1. war, invasion, act of foreign enemy hostilities or warlike operations (whether war be declared or not), mutiny, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, conspiracy, military or usurped power, martial law, or state of emergency;
2. while the Covered Person is serving in the armed forces of any country or international authority, whether in peace or war;
3. resistance to arrest, violation or attempt of violation of the law including but not limited to riding or driving without a valid license;
4. suicide or self-destruction or any attempt thereat or self-inflicted Injury while sane or insane;
5. mental or nervous disorders;
6. while the Covered Person is under the influence of alcohol or use of drugs/narcotics of any kind (other than those taken in accordance with treatment prescribed and directly by a Registered Medical Practitioner, but not for the treatment of drug or alcohol addiction);
7. pregnancy, childbirth or miscarriage, or any complications therefrom;
8. any congenital anomalies and conditions arising out of or resulting therefrom;
9. bacterial, viral or fungal infections (except pyogenic infections which shall occur through an accidental cut or wound and Infectious Disease covered in the respective benefits under this Policy);
10. medical or surgical treatment (except as necessitated by Injury and Infectious Disease covered in the respective benefits under this Policy);
11. dental treatment (except as necessitated by Injury for extraction of sound and natural teeth);
12. any kind of disease or sickness, including but not limited to Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), Human immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Encephalopathy (dementia) and HIV Wasting Syndrome;
13. entering, operating, or servicing, riding in or on, ascending or descending from or with any aerial device or conveyance as an operator/pilot or crew member, except while the Covered Person is riding as a fare-paying passenger in an aircraft operated by:
(a) a commercial passenger airline on a regular schedule passenger trip over its established passenger route; or
(b) aircraft having a current and valid airworthiness certificate.
14. engaging in a sport in a professional capacity or where the Covered Person would or could earn income or remuneration from engaging in such sport;
15. racing of any kind; or
16. engaging in any Hazardous Activity.
Note: Please refer to Appendix 1 for the definition of the capitalized terms.