1. Coverage for Parent's Accidental Death is up to the child reaches age 25 or up to the parent (Policy Owner) reaches age 70, whichever is earlier.
2. Initial Vitality Wealth Booster percentage (VWBP) starts at 0% and the quantum of adjustment of VWBP shall be based on the Owner’s AIA Vitality status as at 45 days before the A-Plus ParentCare rider anniversary.
3. Vitality Wealth Booster provides an additional amount that is equivalent to the VWBP of A-Plus ParentCare rider sum assured based on the Owner’s AIA Vitality status every year until the Insured attains the age 25. This amount will be allocated to the Wealth Account by purchasing units based on 100% allocation rate.
4. The AutoGrowth benefit will be based on the initial coverage amount or the subsequent revised coverage amount of this basic policy, whichever is lower.
5. This plan covers you up to age 60, provided the policy remains in force and the account value is sufficient to pay for the Cost of Insurance and other charges.
6. The Cost of Insurance is deducted depending on your child attained age and it will increase as your child age increases.
7. The Cost of Insurance for this plan is not guaranteed, you may need to pay additional premium if the Cost of Insurance is revised. The Company reserves the right to revise the Cost of Insurance by giving the policyholders 3 months’ written notice.
8. The account value is depending on the premium payable and subject to the premium allocation and deduction of policy charges.
9. Your policy account value is not guaranteed. It fluctuates based on the performance of AIA Investment Fund. The potential risks of investing in the funds are borne solely by you.
10. You may switch your funds as you need. The switching fee is currently free and AIA reserves the right to revise the switching fee by giving the policyholders 3 months' prior written notice.
11. The premiums paid for this plan may qualify you for a personal tax relief, subject to the final decision of the Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia.
12. Please note that premiums paid by business organisations are subject to the applicable tax imposed by the Government of Malaysia at the prevailing rate.