1. TPD and accidental death benefits are covered before age 70 only.
2. The Protection Booster increases the amount you are covered for by 5% every 4 years at no additional cost up to 40% of coverage amount.
3. You will be granted with an initial Vitality Wealth Booster Percentage (VWBP) of 20%. The VWBP will change based on your AIA Vitality Status at every Vitality Wealth Booster Anniversary. VWBP will be locked-in at age 55 or on the 20th Vitality Wealth Booster Anniversary, whichever is later.
4. Vitality Wealth Booster is determined by multiplying the higher of current VWBP or the Locked-in VWBP with 20% of your basic plan coverage amount, subject to a maximum 20% of your basic plan coverage amount. It is payable at maturity or terminates due to death, TPD or critical Illnesses.
5. If your AIA Vitality status is Bronze or Silver, the VWBP will reflect a negative change and may eventually decrease to zero percent. It will not fall below zero percent but will remain at zero percent until there is a positive change in VWBP again.
6. Vitality Wealth Booster will cease once this benefit is fully paid or if you are no longer an AIA Vitality member or if the policy has lapsed or surrendered, whichever occurs earlier.
7. All benefits payable are subject to deduction of any indebtedness.
8. This plan covers you up to the coverage term you have chosen, provided the policy remains in force and the account value is sufficient to pay for the cost of insurance and other charges.
9. The Cost of Insurance is deducted depending on your attained age and it will increase as your age increases.
10. The Cost of Insurance for this plan is not guaranteed, you will need to pay additional premium if the Cost of Insurance is revised. The Company reserves the right to revise the Cost of Insurance by giving the policyholders 3 months’ written notice.
11. The account value is depending on the premium payable and subject to the premium allocation and deduction of policy charges.
12. Your policy account value is not guaranteed. It fluctuates based on the performance of AIA Investment Fund. The potential risks of investing in the funds are borne solely by you.
13. You may switch your funds as you need and there will be no switching fee imposed. AIA reserves the right to revise the switching fee by giving the policyholders 3 months prior written notice.
14. The premiums paid for this plan may qualify you for a personal tax relief, subject to the final decision of the Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia.
15. Please note that premiums paid by business organisations are subject to the applicable tax imposed by the Government of Malaysia at the prevailing rate.
16. The information above is not exhaustive. It is recommended that you request for a copy of the Product Disclosure Sheet and Sales Illustration from your AIA Life Planner to know more about this product. For a detailed explanation of its benefits, exclusions, terms and conditions, please refer to the policy contract.