1. TPD and accidental death benefits are covered before age 70 only.
2. You will be granted with an initial 20% of Vitality Wealth Booster Percentage (VWBP). VWBP will change based on your AIA Vitality Status at every Vitality Wealth Booster Anniversary.
3. VWBP will be locked-in at age 55 or on the 20th Vitality Wealth Booster Anniversary, whichever is later.
4. Vitality Wealth Booster is determined by multiplying the higher of current Vitality Wealth Booster Percentage or the Locked-in Vitality Wealth Booster Percentage with 20% of your coverage amount, subject to a maximum 20% of your coverage amount of the basic plan. It is payable at maturity or terminates due to death, total and permanent disability or critical Illnesses.
5. If your AIA Vitality status is Bronze or Silver, the VWBP may decrease to zero percent that reflects a negative change in VWBP. It will not fall below zero percent and will remain at zero percent until there is a positive change in VWBP.
6. Vitality Wealth Booster will cease once this benefit is fully paid or if you are no longer an AIA Vitality member or if the policy has lapsed or surrendered; whichever occurs earlier.
7. All benefits payable are subject to deduction of any indebtedness.
8. This plan covers you up to the coverage term you have chosen, provided the policy remains in force and the account value is sufficient to pay for the cost of insurance and other charges.
9. If the coverage term chosen is up to age 70 or age 80, your policy comes with Automatic Extension of Coverage Term where the coverage term of the policy and any optional benefits (except for A-Plus Waiver, A-Plus Spouse Waiver Extra and A-Plus Parent Waiver, if any) will continue up to age 100 of the Insured for the basic plan and the maximum coverage age of any optional benefits PROVIDED there is sufficient account value to deduct policy charges and cost of insurance of any attaching riders. Regular premiums are not required during this extended coverage period and you may increase your account value by paying regular or ad-hoc top-ups. The insurance coverage provided under the basic plan and the attached riders will end when the account value has been fully utilised. You may notify the Company in advance to withdraw from the Automatic Extension of Coverage Term before the maturity of the policy. Please note that if you choose to withdraw from the Automatic Extension of Coverage Term, the basic plan and all the optional benefits shall expire together with the policy. Any application for the Automatic Extension of Coverage Term is not allowed after you have withdrawn from it.
10. The Cost of Insurance is deducted depending on your attained age and it will increase as your age increases.
11. The Cost of Insurance for this plan is not guaranteed, you may need to pay additional premium if the Cost of Insurance is revised. The Company reserves the right to revise the Cost of Insurance by giving the policyholders 3 months’ written notice.
12. The account value is depending on the premium payable and subject to the premium allocation and deduction of policy charges.
13. Your policy account value is not guaranteed. It fluctuates based on the performance of AIA Investment Fund. The potential risks of investing in the funds are borne solely by you.
14. You may switch your funds as you need and there will be no switching fee imposed. AIA reserves the right to revise the switching fee by giving the policyholders 3 months prior written notice.
15. The premiums paid for this plan may qualify you for a personal tax relief, subject to the final decision of the Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia.
16. Please note that premiums paid by business organisations are subject to the applicable tax imposed by the Government of Malaysia at the prevailing rate.