Group Employee Benefits
1. My company is self-insured. Why should I get Group Insurance?
There are many benefits of group insurance.
- Employers can outsource the tedious claims procedures and administration
- Competitive premium and predictable employees healthcare cost
- Easy and convenient for employees – satisfied and healthier workforce
2. What is the difference between Group Hospital & Surgical (GHS) and Managed Care?
GHS plans are on a pay and file basis. Members may go to any hospitals and they would have to pay first and claim back later. Members of Managed Care plans are provided with a health card and they may choose from a panel of pre-selected medical providers.
3. I do not want any of the packaged products. Any alternatives?
Depending on your group size, we can customise a plan to suit your needs.
4. Are there any exclusions in these plans?
Yes, all common exclusions are stipulated in the policy contract.