Direct Payment over the counter
- Policy holders are welcome to make premium payment by cash, cheque or credit card over the counter at the 23 AIA branches.
- Auto Debit is a hassle free, automatic payment service for Policy holders who prefers not to write cheques to make their monthly premium payments. Once approved, your bank will electronically transfer your monthly premium payments from your current or savings account to AIA Bhd.
- The following banks are in the scheme-Maybank Berhad, Bank Simpanan National and HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad. Policyholders are required to complete the respective bank Auto debit form
Mail in Cheque
- Policy holders may mail in their cheques to any one of the 23 AIA branches.
- Alternatively PH may send their cheques using the self addressed envelope which is provided together with the policy renewal notice.
- AIA has provided the self service e-cashier machine to facilitate premium payment for Life and Personal Accident policies. Currently only cheques are accepted by the machine. The machines are located in the following branches
|i. Johor Bahru
|iv. Petaling Jaya
|vii. Bukit Mertajam
||ix. Alor Setar
- Payment may also be made over the counter at any of Maybank branches.
The account number is: 5140 1199 7003. Policy holders may seek the assistance of the bank counter staff to complete the form. To ease identification of the payment, the policy number should be followed by a suffix as follows
|●Personal Accident (PA)